E3 Press Round-up!Jun 13, 2011
E3 is behind us, so we’ve rounded up all the Skullgirls press for you to read.
First up… awards!
Skullgirls was nominated for numerous Best of E3 awards by…
- Game Critics Awards: Best Fighting Game
- IGN: Best Fighting Game
- Machinima: Best of E3
- Ripten: Best Fighting Game – Winner!
- VGChartz: Best Fighting Game – Winner!
- Shonen Jump: Best Game of E3 – Winner!
- XBLA Fans: Best of E3 – Winner!
- X-Play: Best Fighting Game
- 1Up: Best Fighting Game
We did a number of video interviews…
There were also a number of write-ups of the game
- Awesome Robo : “Best Newcomer Title of E3″
- Cheat Code Central
- Die Hard Gamefan
- LA Weekly
- Playstation Haven
- Wing Damage
- XBLA Fans: Training, “Skullguys”
Out of all of this glowing coverage, my favorite quote would probably have to be this, from the Detructoid preview linked above:
Peacock may just be, in my opinion, the greatest fighting game character EVER! I highly doubt there’s ever been another fighter that does what Skullgirls is doing with Peacock.