Fan Art Friday!Apr 20, 2012

After two weeks of Official Fan Art overload, we’re back to our routine.

Seeing fan art has always encouraged us, but… since release, fan art output seems to have increased exponentially, so we’ve have to upgrade our status to “inspired.”

We really do have amazing fans, and once again thank you for your support.

You can always submit your own fan art to fanart@revergelabs.com, and be sure to let me know how you’d like to be credited!

Niking drew this excellent fight scene between Cerebella and Ms. Fortune.

Parasoul struts her stuff in this great painting by IDKURA.

Skullgirls Fan Art by Kuroino

Pixiv’s Kuroino drew this excellent profile of Filia and Samson.

Skullgirls Fan Art by Yojio

Dear Yojio,

Why are you so amazing all the time?

Love, Everyone

8 Responses to “Fan Art Friday!”

1. Kavi says:

That’s far too adorable.

How about another theme week, like one for NPCs?

• Ryan Rodriguez says:

I agree, Kavi. The NPC’s have stolen me away, just as the playables have.

Reverge, if you’re reading this, please set up something like what Kavi here just suggested; I crave more Molly!

…And Minette. And Feng. And Hive. And Leduc. And…

2. Fychan says:

I had seen Yojio’s picture before but I didn’t notice the boys at the back. Dawwwwwwww Marie’s skull, double matryoshka… <3

Thanks for continuing Fanart Friday even after the release!! (and whiteboard wednesday too)

3. ed says:

First picture: My strategy against Miss Fortune EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

4. Andrew says:

I love Fan Art Fridays! :D The first and last pieces of this batch are especially nice. :)

Will the Skullgirls soundtrack be available on iTunes when it releases?

Will the Skullgirls soundtrack release within the next two weeks, as estimated (three weeks from launch)?

Keep up the great work everyone! :)

I love all of these fan arts, wonderful! ^^

6. Grahav says:

The last one is so cute that I got diabetes from just
    looking at it.

7. Andrew says:

I just bought the official Skullgirls Soundtrack on iTunes! :D

I also bought a new fight pad, which feels much more comfortable than my regular controller. I’m still new to fighters, but Skullgirls is so fun I don’t really care if I lose a match. Losing just gives me another chance to hear the entertaining comments between characters, as well as “This is tuna with bacon!” The tutorials taught me a lot about fighting game mechanics.

Thank you everyone! :D