Fan Art Friday!Jun 22, 2012

It’s been a few weeks since the last Fan Art Friday, so we’ve got a super-sized entry for you today!

Today’s batch of fan art draws on some of the best from DeviantArt’s and Pixiv’s contributions over the last few weeks!

You can always submit your own fan art to fanart@revergelabs.com, and be sure to let me know how you’d like to be credited!

In this excellent painting by KoiDrake, Cerebella heads out for a night on the town while Vice-Versa sleeps adorably.

These Peacock and George dolls by UltraPancake are… nothing short of amazing?

Skullgirls Fan Art by Ikari

Ikari drew this great picture of Ms. Fortune doing what she does best.

Skullgirls Fan Art by Kuroino

Returning fan Kuroino drew this dynamic portrait of Painwheel.

This portrait of Valentine by ItsJustSuppi is really stylish!

Marie and Peacock’s bond is wonderfully illustrated in this piece by Ray-kbys.

Umbrella stopped being a brat for five seconds to pose for this painting by WorstGhostHouse.

Skullgirls Fan Art by Yojio

The ever-awesome Yojio takes a break from drawing Peacock to focus her attention most adorable fishgirl ever, Minette.

Skullgirls Fan Art by Dengu

Dengu drew Carol, as seen in Filia’s ending!

8 Responses to “Fan Art Friday!”

1. Raymond says:

I was hoping someone would make some Minette fan art. She is just way to cute. Lol

2. Ryan Rodriguez says:

Wow. ALL of these are amazing.

1 and 5 are arguable among the sexiest of all non-rule-34 fanart I’ve seen for this game thus far. The last two are similar, but are far more cute (yes, I am attracted to Carol aka Painwheel. Please do not begrudge me).

Umbrella, Ms. Fortune, and the Peacock doll are very cute (in a far less erotic way than the prior ones); The first picture of Carol Painwheel is looking vicious and awesome, as she is; and the pic of Peacock and Marie back-to-back very much touches the soul.

Another grand set. My props to the artists. Until next time, Reverge Labs!

3. Grahav says:

I really need to go back to Pixiv.

Hey, have you guys seen this art tumblr?

4. I luv 3 and 6. But mostly 6, that stuff is amazing, plz, get
    with me, i intend on sending the creators some of my ideas for characters, and your the man i need for the artsy parts.

5. Spottinzki says:

Peacock doll is so cool :) My 2nd favorite character (1st is Ms Fortune and 3rd is Parasoul) Really love this fan art Friday, i really love to see that is back.

6. KoiDrake says:

Wow! Another feature! Thank you very much guys, I really enjoyed making that drawing, so it was a great surprise to see it in the site <3

I'm looking forward to doing some more Clean-Up work for the game too :3

7. A fan says:

All of the fan art this week is top notch. UltraPancake has very extensive sewing skills. And I’m happy to see Cerebella in some fan art. Will that be a DLC outfit per se’? Carol aka Painwheel is at peace in her school outfit. Minette is pretty cute for a Fish girl :) Please let Umbrella be a playable character.

The one with Peacock and Marie is wonderful!^^